26 Mar SITE SUPERVISOR
As a site supervisor, you are the expert and leader of the crew, the resources, the production, and ultimately, the success of the project. There will be many different tasks from day to day, so we need someone with a broad skill set.
We do projects all over Ontario and beyond, so a willingness to travel (with a travel allowance of course) is a big asset. We offer exceptional pay and great hours, and plenty of opportunity for growth and promotion. Here, is where you find a career!
This is a full-time position, with a starting hourly rate of $34-$42/hour, based on ability and experience. Supervisors also receive an annual bonus based on their project’s profits, a company truck or truck allowance, and a company cell phone.
These are the attributes and values we are looking for:
- A team player.
- An honest, reliable person.
- Someone who has a healthy drive for work and looks to grow and improve
- A courteous person who values wellness – health, safety, security, positivity and the general wellbeing of all.
- Embody the values and attributes that our organization is built on and be motivated to contribute to our mission.
- Experience supervising and leading people and projects.
- Dedicated to superior health and safety standards.
- Experience working in our industries: civil, utilities, infrastructure and landscape construction.
- Experience working with heavy equipment as one of your primary assets.
- Proficient at blueprint reading, takeoffs, survey and layout.
- Sound knowledge of aggregates, concrete and asphalt.
- Experience performing and supervising site servicing.
- Excellent record of customer service.
- Strong and varied communication skills.
- Cultured team building and development skills.
- Valid driver’s license and regular access to a reliable vehicle.
- Legally eligible to work in Canada.
- Able to provide a driver’s license and abstract prior to interview.
Send us your resume and a summary of how you meet these requirements by using the ‘Apply Now’ link below.